Training and experience :
I have a university diploma in Couple Counselling (HES) certified and validated by Couple + / FRTSCC (Fédération Romande et Tessinoise des Service de Consultation Conjugale). I’m trained in the psychological approach to couple therapy.
As a couple counsellor, I work primarily with psychodynamic and systemic approaches.
I am a member of the ACTC (Association of Couple Counsellors) and I fulfill the requirements for having a private practice (continuing education, supervision, code of ethics).
My work is regularly supervised and I’m involved in ongoing professional training in order to guarantee that my practice remains up to date.
Having obtained a degree in Humanities and Social Sciences (Faculty of Theology, Lausanne ), I spent several years working in pastoral care before training in person-centered therapy (Carl Rogers’ approach), in marriage counselling and couple therapy. I’m currently training in the psychoanalytical approach to the family and sexology.
I continue to attend ongoing education, specifically for relationships between couples, families and especially on sexuality issues, parenthood guidance, separation and co-parenting.
Courses attended :
- Psychosexology, Ecole suisse de sexoanalyse – IIS, 2015-2017
- Psychoanalytical approach to the family, Fondation de Nant – Collège de psychanalyse groupale et familiale, 2015-2016
- Coparenting workshop for professionals, L. Filion, Montréal: “Le coaching parental : une approche adaptée de guidance auprès des parents séparés en conflit” et “Séparations conflictuelles et enjeux pour l’enfant: stratégies efficaces d’intervention”, l’IECF, Genève, 2014-2015
- Certificate of advanced studies in psychoanalysis and clinical psychopathology (CAS ) University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 2012-2014
- Diploma of advanced studies in Couple Counselling (DAS) , Haute école de Travail Social, Genève, 2008-2011
- Person-centred therapy, SPCP – ACP (Société Suisse pour l’approche et la psychothérapie centrées sur la personne), 2003-2005
- CPT, Clinical Pastoral Training, at CHUV, (University Hospital in Lausanne) 1997
- Pastoral Training in the Protestant Church of Canton de Vaud (EERV), 1999-2000
- Private practice since 2011
- Couple therapist in the Department for Couple Counselling and Parental Guidance at Caritas 2008 – 2011
- Pastor at the Protestant Church (EERV) in several locations in Canton de Vaud 2000-2011
As a relationship counsellor and a couple therapist, I’m also trained in :
- helping parents to look into their difficulties around the birth of a child.
- addressing issues around sexuality in the framework of sexoanalysis therapy.
- helping parents and families in their difficulties, whether they are living together, separated, divorced or in blended families.
- supporting parents in a separation process to help them maintain a positive dialogue for their children.
Confidentiality is guaranteed
My practice is inclusive, non- discriminatory and culturally sensitive
- 140.- for one consultation of 60′
- Paiement at the end of the session
- Sessions must be cancelled 48 hours before
Take the first step and make an appointment. You will be be welcomed with discretion, understanding and competence.